Fiancé Visa (I-129F)

Are you a U.S. citizen trying to help your fiancé(e) enter the country? Are you planning to marry your engaged partner within 90 days of their arrival? The Law Offices of Robert M. Bell P.A. has trusted immigration and nationality attorneys who can help you throughout the fiancé visa (I-129F) process. For legal assistance applying for a fiancé(e) K-1 visa, contact our Florida immigration attorney at (954) 241-4209.

What Is Form I-129F?

Form I-129F is officially known as the “Petition for Alien Fiancé.” It’s just what it sounds like—a petition to allow a non-U.S.-citizen fiancé to enter the United States legally so that they may marry their U.S. citizen fiancé. Filing form I-129F is the first step to obtain a K-1 visa.

The K-1 visa application process can be complicated if you’re unfamiliar with it. You also must pay $535 for Form I-129F filing fees with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). If you have questions or need legal assistance, consult our reputable immigration law firm in Florida.

Who Can Apply for a Fiancé Visa?

If you are a U.S. citizen, you can apply for a K-1 immigrant visa to help your fiancé enter the country. According to the USCIS, you may obtain a K-1 visa for your soon-to-be spouse if you provide the following supporting evidence:

  • Proof you intend to marry your fiancé within 90 days of their arrival
  • Evidence that prior marriages have been terminated
  • Proof you physically saw your soon-to-be spouse in person no more than two years ago

How To File Form I-129F in Florida

Completing and submitting Form I-129F is one step on the road toward marrying the love of your life and living in the United States. You’ll need to follow all the form’s instructions to avoid complications. Incorrectly filing Form I-129F could severely delay the process of the fiancée visa.

K-1 visa applicants cannot petition for a fiancé visa (I-129F) online. You must physically submit the completed form and all relevant documents to a specified USCIS address. To learn all the details about filing Form I-129F, contact our experienced immigration lawyers at the Law Offices of Robert M. Bell, P.A.

Various supporting documents must accompany your Form I-129F in the mail. Relevant documents you may attach include:

  • Copy of birth certificate
  • Recent full-color photograph
  • Proof of a legal name change

Our legal team at the Law Offices of Robert M. Bell, P.A can help you assemble and submit the necessary documents and file Form I-129F with USCIS.

Need Help Filing Form I-129F? Contact a Florida Immigration Attorney

At the Law Offices of Robert M. Bell, P.A., we offer the resources and knowledge you need to help your fiancé enter the United States legally. If you need assistance with any phase of the fiancé visa (I-129F) application process, don’t hesitate to reach out. Call (954) 241-4209 to schedule a free consultation with our Florida immigration attorney today.