Permanent Residency Through Marriage

U.S. residency through marriage is also an option for permanent residency in the United States. Prior to beginning this process, it is important for the married couple to meet with an immigration attorney to review the legal issues. Robert M. Bell, P.A. has assisted many clients with obtaining a green card through marriage. This is a demanding process that requires careful preparation of documents and consideration of family-based interview questions to establish that the marriage is bona fide.


Contact our office today. Hablamos Español.