Fiancé/Fiancée Visas

If a U.S. citizen is engaged to marry a non- US citizen, they can petition the USCIS for a fiance visa. In addition to other requirements, the U.S. citizen must demonstrate that he or she has physically seen their fiance within the last two years and that they will marry within 90 days of their fiance’s arrival to the United States.