Law Offices Of Robert M. Bell, P.A. | Immigration And Nationality Attorneys
Robert M. Bell, P.A.

An Immigration Law Firm You Can Trust

The attorneys of Law Offices of Robert M. Bell, P.A.
Law Offices Of Robert M. Bell | Immigration And Nationality Attorneys

All Services

Adjustment of status (I-485) – If you are already in the U.S., we can help you obtain your green card through adjustment of status (AOS).

Application for action on an approved petition (I-824) – This application process can be used to open an immigrant visa case with the Department of State based on an approved petition. If you can’t locate your approval notice, we can also help you use the I-824 Application on an Approved Petition as a tool to obtain a replacement.

Application for advance parole (I-131) – To travel outside the U.S. without hurting your pending adjustment of status application, we can help you get permission with an I-131 Application for Travel document.

Application for certificate of citizenship and application for U.S. passport(N-600/DS-11) – If you have become a U.S. citizen automatically through your parents, we can help you obtain your Certificate of Citizenship and a U.S. passport.

Application for permission to reapply for admission after deportation (I-212)– If you are inadmissible to enter the U.S. because of a prior deportation order, we can assist you in requesting special permission to return.

Application for reentry permit (I-131) – If you are a permanent resident and would like to remain overseas for an extended period of time, we can assist you in obtaining a reentry permit, which will protect your green card during a long departure

Application for waiver of grounds of inadmissibility (I-601)

Application to replace or renew permanent resident card (I-90) – If you need to renew or replace your green card, we can help with Form I-90 requirements.

Asylum (I-589) – When a return to your home country could put you at risk of persecution, we can help you seek asylum so you can remain in the U.S.

Attorney representation – Working with an experienced attorney can help you avoid common mistakes that could prevent you from reaching your immigration goals.

Consular processing of immigrant visas (DS-260) – We can help you through consular processing of your immigration visa so you can get your green card after an interview at the U.S. embassy.

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) Renewal (I-821D)– To protect privileges granted under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals policy, we can help renew your status.

Employment Authorization Document (I-765)– If you’re waiting for a green card or other approval, or if you have been granted an immigration benefit that allows for lawful employment, we can help you obtain your employment authorization document (EAD) so you can work in the U.S.

Fiancé visa (I-129F)We can help you bring your fiancé to the U.S. with a K-1 visa so that you can get married, and apply for permanent residence.

Freedom of Information Act request (G-639) – Using the procedures authorized under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), we can help you obtain vital immigration records or other information.

G-28 – Form G-28 enables us to be listed as your attorney with the immigration service and to handle certain correspondence on your behalf in a timely manner, so we can prepare this form to assist with your case.

Motion to Substitute counsel – When we take charge of your immigration case, we will submit a motion for substitution of counsel plus the other required documentation to the Immigration Court.

Naturalization (N-400) – We can help you file the Application for Naturalization Form N-400 and establish your eligibility to become a naturalized U.S. citizen.

Nonimmigrant visa application (DS-160) – To get your temporary visa, including fiancé visas, we help with proper completion of the Nonimmigrant Visa Application, Form DS-160.

Petition for alien relative (I-130) – We can prepare and file your I-130 Petition for Alien Relative with the correct documentation so that it can be approved without unnecessary delays.

Petition for alien relative concurrently filed with an application for adjustment of status (I-130/I-485) – We can help you with concurrent filing to apply for an immigration petition at the same time as your adjustment of status so you can receive your green card in the United States.

Petition to remove conditions on residence (I-751) – We can help you remove the conditions on residence through Form I-751 so you can receive a permanent green card.

Prosecutorial discretion requests – Prosecutorial discretion can provide a means to close your removal case and allow you to stay in the U.S., so we can help you seek this remedy if it is the best option in your case.

Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver (I-601A) – We can help you seek a waiver of inadmissibility through Form I-601A to travel to your country of citizenship to receive an immigrant visa at the U.S. consulate without being barred from reentry due to unlawful presence.

Requests for evidence – Receiving a Request for Evidence (RFE) can be scary, but we can help you to respond to the immigration service with the necessary evidence for your case to be approved

Request for release from Intensive Supervision Appearance Program (ISAP) – If you’re subject to restrictions in the Intensive Supervision Appearance Program (ISAP) we can work to secure your release.

Requests to reinstate orders of supervision – We can help if you are under an order of supervision or need to reinstate an order to secure release from detention.

Review of immigration records – Our attorneys can review your immigration records and determine the best course of action going forward.

Self-petition for abused spouses (I-360) – We can help you demonstrate your eligibility for a green card through the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA). This law protects both men and women who have been victims of abuse by U.S. citizen or permanent resident spouses

Temporary Protected Status (I-821) – If you are from a country authorized for Temporary Protected Status (TPS) we can help you secure the benefits through registration or renewal.

Visitor visa (DS-160) – We can help you establish eligibility to obtain a B-2 visitor visa to visit family in the United States or to explore the country.